Rider's Guide to Fixed-Route Bus Service
How to read a bus schedule:
- When reading a bus schedule, know where you want to go and when you want to get there.
- Make sure you have the correct schedule for your destination and starting point. You may have to transfer from one bus to another if there is no direct route to your destination.
- Look for the day of the week on which you want to travel. Some routes have Monday through Friday service. Saturday service is available on certain routes.
- Look up your destination on the schedule, and look across the row to find the time you wish to arrive there.
- Find your starting point on the schedule. Work backwards from your destination to your starting point to figure out when you need to catch the bus.
- The times listed on the bus schedules are departing times- it is a good idea to arrive at the bus stop at least 5 minutes early.