The safety of our riders and employees is always our top priority. WCTA has continued taking precautionary measures since the beginning of the outbreak, and has implemented new procedures as needed.
- WCTA buses are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every day using CDC approved products. Commuter buses are cleaned and sanitized after both the morning and afternoon runs.
- WCTA facilities are thoroughly cleaned every day and sanitized approximately every 2-3 hours.
- WCTA operators and passengers are required to wear face masks or coverings when on WCTA vehicles or in WCTA facilities.
- Passengers are encouraged to practice social distancing by trying to allow empty seats between each other. The front seats near the operator have been blocked to keep space between the operators and passengers.
- All employees have received communications on how to minimize risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.