The safety of our riders and employees is always our top priority. WCTA has continued taking precautionary measures since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and has implemented new procedures as needed.
- In accordance with CDC guidance the WCTA is requiring masks on all WCTA vehicles and locations. The CDC has instructed transit authorities to refuse to board anyone not wearing a mask and require all people onboard to wear masks for the duration of travel. CDC information about traveling on public transportation can be found here.
- WCTA buses are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every day using CDC approved products. Commuter buses are cleaned and sanitized after both the morning and afternoon runs.
- WCTA facilities are thoroughly cleaned every day and sanitized approximately every 2-3 hours.
- Passengers are encouraged to practice social distancing by trying to allow empty seats between each other. The front seats near the operator have been blocked to keep space between operators and passengers on fixed-route buses.
- All employees have received communications on how to minimize risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
Face Mask Tools
Homemade Face Cover Tutorial
Downloadable DIY Cloth Face Covering Instructions